Quartzell? Bench Scales
The high resolution?QuartzellTM digital?transducers employed?by the 3600 Series?Bench Scales yield?pure digital output with?a standard resolution?of 10,000d
Features and Benefits:
- Quartzell transducers ?High resolution, digital output from?a rugged load cell structure.
- RS-232 standard output ? Links to printers, manifest?systems, computers, process control systems.
- Stainless steel shroud ?Resists damage; maintains its?good looks for years.
- DuraBridgeTM construction ? On heavy capacity?18 x 18-inch decks. Deck deflection is less than 1/2-inch.?Minimizes off-center loading error.
- Selectable scale configuration?Choose scale resolution,?display update rate and filtering level from the front panel.
- Wall mount bracket ? Move the scale indicator to remote?location. This option includes six feet of interface cable.
- Ball-top shroud ? For conveyor systems, speed?processing, cut lifting to a minimum.
- Remote post display ? Choice of 9-inch or 18-inch versions?with 6-foot cable.
- Battery operation kit??Twenty-four hours of continuous?operation. Internal battery charger lets you recharge the?battery while the scale is being used. Up to 500 discharge/recharge cycles.
- Remote battery charger?Charges two batteries at once.?230 VAC operation
- Draft Shield?10 lb version
See Pdf download for more information on these models.