A&D HP Series Industrial Balance
The HP Series is constructed of die-cast aluminum body and stainless steel weighing pan, assuring safe operation of this high-quality industrial balance even in the most demanding environments. Standard applications include piece counting, percentage, checkweighing, and animal weighing.
It has a wide capacity range (12 kg-101 kg) with a maximum resolution of 1/31000. The HP offers a host of parameter settings that allow the user to adjust it to environmental conditions. The straightforward keyboard makes operation intuitive and easy. Display head tilts and swivels from bench to eye level for a wide range of applications. Eight industrial balance models are available.
- Protected against wet and dusty environments, IP-65 rating
- GLP Software which outputs the calibration data & ID Number of the balance for calibration confirmation to the AD-8121A Printer
- 12 Weighing Units
- Selectable Calibration Weight Entry
- Underhook Capability
- Animal Weighing
- ACAI Counting & Percent Functions
- Excellent Stability and Response Speed
- Swing Arm Display
See PDF download for more information on these models.