Eclipse EBL Precision Balances
Eclipse precision balances offer capacities of 220g to 32000g and readabilities of 1mg, 0.01g, and 0.1g.
Featuring one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, the Eclipse displays sizeable white digits on a dark background, ensuring exceptional visibility. Clear, discernible symbols and multilingual text enable easy operation, while prompts simplify even the most complex activities.
Small pan precision models have a compact footprint, so the balance occupies minimal space on the laboratory workbench. Connectivity, whether it’s basic data printing or advanced communication with a LIMS, is achieved with USB and RS-232 interfaces. Printouts with time, date, and other information are provided to comply with GLP requirements. Eclipse models offer the choice of internal or external calibration.
Standard features include:
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on”, “always off”, or “light only when weighing”
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within