GSE 460/465 Digital Indicators
The GSE models 460 and 465 offer unparalleled performance and value. 15 programmable macros simplify use by automating operation. Programmable databases manage critical application data such as weight information, part numbers, formulas, etc. 18 functions include sort, store, recall and upload. Programmable data registers can be defined as integer, unsigned integer, floating or string, and can incude part #, operator ID, commodity code, etc.
Factory default transmission sends gross, net and tare weights. Custom Transmit tables can send weight data, data registers, ASCII control codes and more. Interpreter tables can be programmed to work with peripherals such as bar code scanners to streamline your operation.
- 512k flash memory
- Selectable calibration options: 5 point linearization or enter L.C. mV/V F.S.
- 4 user defined units of measure
- Zero adjustment selectable 0.01-100% F.S.
- I/O scan rate 16 ms maximum
- 8 maximum physical I/O, 8 maximum logical I/O, for a total of 16
- I/O timer resolution 10 ms
- RS 232 Full duplex communications standard, RS 485 Multi-drop or 20mA current loop optional
- Baud rates to 58,300K bps
- 4 user-defined custom transmit tables
- 15 user defined RS-232 input tables