Highland Portable Balance
Adam Equipment’s Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various education and industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lockdown and more. Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments.
ShockProtect™ overload protection keeps the performance of the Highland safe and secure, and the HandiCal™ internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time. With built-in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing, and totalization/accumulation, Highland balances are packed full of useful features.
Full of features, the Highland is an exceptional value in precision weighing.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Internal calibration eliminates the need for an external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity has been exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize the effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy