MSI-3360 Challenger II
The Challenger II Crane Scales use a proven outer design with the latest internal electronic technology. With its low power consumption, digital calibration, filtering, and auto-sleep mode, the Challanger2 is a tough, dependable crane scale. The MSI-3360 crane scale is an ideal unit for the cost-conscious user for light capacity use.
A rugged, low-profile enclosure minimizes headroom loss while maintaining weather resistance and portability. With several annunciators and oversized 1.2 in/30 mm LED digits, the display can be easily from more than 50 ft/15 m away.
Standard Product Specs:
- Accuracy: Plus or minus 0.1% of applied load
- Display: 5 digit, 1.2 in/30 mm high manual or photocell LED brightness control
- Filtering: Low, Medium or High selectable
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms selectable
- Resolution:2000 or 2500 divisions standard (up to 10,000 available)
- Power: 6-volt rechargeable battery (115 or 230 VAC charger included)
- Operating Time: 50 hrs. min./100 hrs. max. (depends on operating mode)
- Auto-Off Mode: Select for 12 min., 1 hr. or Off
- Auto-Sleep Mode: Power down during non-use and power up with motion for maximum battery conservation
- Service Counter: Registers number of lifts by value for inspection and maintenance reminder
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to +122° F (-20° to +50°C)
- Enclosure: NEMA 12/IP54 powder coated Alodined Cast Aluminum
- Hook: Crosby-Laughlin or equivalent 360° non-bearing swivel
- Safe Overload: 200% of rated capacity
- Ultimate Overload: 500% of rated capacity
View the PDF version to see more information.