Ohaus Ranger Series
Precise, Fast Industrial Bench Scales in Rugged Cast Aluminum Housings
The OHAUS Ranger® line of compact bench scales has been upgraded and expanded with new software and models for even better performance in demanding industrial applications. The Ranger line now has an enhanced microprocessor and updated filtering software for improved performance in the lab, on the production line, or in the field.
Every Ranger features a large, backlit LCD display with fast display of weighing results within 2 seconds, as well as a RS232 port for quick connectivity to printers and systems. For use in applications requiring additional filtering, the Ranger series now includes dynamic weighing software allowing weigh determination where vibration is an issue.
For applications where water resistance is required, the Ranger series now offers NEMA4/IP65 models with washable aluminum housings, with the same software and features as the non-washdown versions of the Ranger series.
Every Ranger is designed with OHAUS® easy-to-use software interface, making operation intuitive with a consistent feel across all four Ranger lines: Ranger, Ranger High Resolution, Ranger Count and Ranger Count Plus. No matter the industrial need, there is a Ranger for that application!
Standard Features Include:
- High-performance strain gage loadcells, encased in a tough painted cast aluminum housing
- A wide range of platforms and capacities from 6lb to 120lb
- Weigh in lb, oz, kg, g or metric tonne units
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Dynamic weighing software included
- 1:30,000 default resolution
- NTEP 1:6,000 legal for trade resolution (non-washdown versions only)
- RS232 interface included, optional second RS232 available
- Built-in AC with hardwired plug, factory-installed NiMH battery optional
- NEMA 4/IP65 washdown (SW) models available
See Pdf download for more information on these models.