Penn 7600 Series
FAST, ACCURATE, AND POWERFUL
From simple one-button counting to sophisticated inventory control systems, the 7600 has a long list of features designed to adapt to your changing needs. Single or dual base counting. Percent of Error or Accuracy. Sample Update. Powerful RS-232. Rugged cast construction. Clean, efficient design means impressive accuracy and stable counting and weighing in a wide range of requirements.
The 7600 Series High-Resolution Count/Weigh Scales Feature:
- Heavy-duty cast construction
- Clean, convenient design bright, stable display
- Full numeric keyboard for entry of Tare Weights, 6-digit I.D., Sample Quantity, and Average Piece Weight
- 1 part in 1 million; high resolution
- Optional Battery/AC power for portability
- Automatic Sample Update
- Weight displayed in (2) units of measure plus count
- Single or optional Dual base counting and weighing
- Count mode features Auto Sample Update, Percent-of-Error/Accuracy display
- Fast one-button counting
- Powerful and flexible standard RS-232 data link
See Pdf download for more information on these models.