PGW-M Precision Balance
Available in a wide range of 8 easy-to-use models, the PGW series of precision balances offers unbeatable value for the laboratory. Affordably priced, the PGW boasts advanced features usually found in more expensive precision balances, including intuitive software and a simple user interface for easy set-up and operation.
The RS- 232 interface allows connection to a computer or printer, making it simple to log data, while GLP-compliant printouts enable error-free record-keeping. Standard features on the PGW include a leveling bubble to ensure precise readings, a weigh-below that allows for below-balance weighing when performing density and specific gravity measurements, capacity tracking, stylishly designed all-metal housing to help divert spills and a large stainless steel pan that is removable for easy cleaning or storage.
The PGW brings value to labs, offering a complete range of models with advanced features and intuitive software.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Dual tare keys facilitate operation with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Security password control prevents unauthorised access
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results
for moving subjects
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- AC adapter included
- And more!