Quartzell™ Bench Scales
The high-resolution Quartzell™ digital transducers employed by the 3600 Series Bench Scales yield pure digital output with a standard resolution of 10,000d.
Features and Benefits:
- Quartzell transducers – High resolution, digital output from a rugged load cell structure.
- RS-232 standard output – Links to printers, manifest systems, computers, process control systems.
- Stainless steel shroud – Resists damage; maintains its good looks for years.
- DuraBridgeTM construction – On heavy capacity 18 x 18-inch decks. Deck deflection is less than 1/2-inch. Minimizes off-center loading error.
- Selectable scale configuration -Choose scale resolution, display update rate and filtering level from the front panel.
- Wall mount bracket – Move the scale indicator to remote location. This option includes six feet of interface cable.
- Ball-top shroud – For conveyor systems, speed processing, cut lifting to a minimum.
- Remote post display – Choice of 9-inch or 18-inch versions with 6-foot cable.
- Battery operation kit – Twenty-four hours of continuous operation. Internal battery charger lets you recharge the?battery while the scale is being used. Up to 500 discharge/recharge cycles.
- Remote battery charger – Charges two batteries at once. 230 VAC operation.
- Draft Shield – 10lb version
See Pdf download for more information on these models.